– [Marissa] Ew, I’m not
showing you guys this. – Daisy! – Guys, Daisy just… (melodic music) – [Both] Hey guys. – I’m Marissa. – I’m Brookie. – And today we’re gonna be buying Daisy everything she touches in Petco. Hopefully this doesn’t get too expensive, because, I don’t know, Petco
can get pretty expensive. I don’t know, like dog toys, dog beds, like whatever she touches. Hopefully she does good. Hopefully it’s funny for you guys. We have had Daisy for like– – Five years. – Five years. So we know her pretty well. – She doesn’t really like
toys but she likes bones. – And she has the nose of like a hound. Well she’s a foxhound,
American foxhound, so. – So they can like… (sniffing) – Yeah. Sorry I keep interrupting you. She has a very, very good nose, and she sniffs out our
garbage can all the time. Daisy, are you ready? She looks away. You wanna get out, huh? (dog whimpers) No, don’t jump out. (laughing) – [Brookie] Oh yeah. Oh yeah. (melodic music) Guys, we are here. – [Marissa] Come on Daisy. Oh, she’s ready. – [Brookie] She’s so excited. Really like we haven’t done
things like this with her. – [Marissa] Yeah we do
not take her in stores, so we will see how this goes. We have to have this like leash on her, her choke collar, ’cause
she’s gonna run off. Daisy. Look, there’s a cat. Why does she wanna go out? Daisy, why do you wanna go out? Daisy, no. – [Brookie] She’s just
interested at the floor. – [Marissa] Okay is she touching anything? – [Brookie] No. She touched this. – [Marissa] She did? What is it?
– [Brookie] Yes she did. – A Kong thing, I don’t know. I think you put the toy in. – [Marissa] You want? Got it. Okay first thing is in, Daisy. She wants the thing. Maybe a dog peed on that later. What do you want, Daisy? – [Brooke] Daisy, here’s some… You like any of these? Oh. (laughing) – [Marissa] She’s too crazy for this. – [Brookie] Do you like any of these? – [Marissa] Oh, she touched it. Okay. Okay.
– [Brookie] Okay. Tell her to sit. – [Brookie] Sit. Sit. Good. Calm down, man. Calm down. – [Marissa] What is she doing? – Hey, Daisy, Daisy. Hey, sit. Sit. Hey, look at me. Daisy. (whistles) Sit. Look, do you like any of these? – [Marissa] Oh, what the heck? – What the heck is this? It’s very fluffy. Daisy, do you like this? (toy squeaking) Nope. (laughing) You want a new collar? Hey, you’re not gonna
get a tiny one, okay. – [Marissa] She got this, she touched it. (laughing) Um, okay. That’s our basket so far. – [Brookie] Where are the dog treats? A bunny, hey. Here Daisy. (whistles) – [Marissa] Oh oh oh! – [Brookie] Hey where are the… Oh, she found them. We found them! – [Marissa] She is sniffing
it out, she wants the treats. – [Brookie] Do you like any of these? (Marissa gasps) – [Marissa] Oh. (Brookie gasps) Daisy! – Daisy! – Guys, Daisy just… It stinks. – [Brookie] It stinks so bad. Guys, Daisy just took
a deuce on the floor. I went up to the worker, I was like, um, do you guys have
any bags ’cause our dog just like pooped on your floor? She’s like oh yeah it
happens all the time. I’m like really? I’m sure it does ’cause dogs
are in here all the time, but she’s like yeah
there’s bags over there, it happens all the time, it’s okay. Ew, it stinks so bad. – [Brookie] Here, hold her, I’ll do it. – Brookie, you’ll do it? – [Brookie] Yeah. – Oh, what a brave soul. I’ll film it. Okay here. – [Brookie] I got it. You gotta hold her though. – [Marissa] Okay. – [Brookie] Oh my god, it stinks. – [Marissa] Daisy, you naughty dog. I’ll do it from a distance. There it is, guys. – Ew. – [Marissa] Naughty. – It’s warm, it’s warm. – [Marissa] Don’t smear it on the floor. – I’m not. – [Marissa] Daisy. (Brookie groans) Ew, I’m not showing you guys this. – Ooh, I just got a whiff of it. – That is so much. Ew. We’re probably gonna sensor this out. I’m grateful that she offered to do it. It actually stinks so bad. You can smell it from over here. Why is my… Look like a lion. Guys they have like a
whole station for it. They have like hand
sanitizer, bags, paper towels. This video is so bad. Daisy. See, okay, let’s get
some hand sanitizer on. Well this video took a turn. – Yes. (laughing) – [Marissa] Our dog pooped in Petco. (laughing) It’s okay, accidents happen. It’s okay, Daisy. We forgive you. You’re still a good puppy. Okay Daisy, let’s go back to work. What do you want? Oh! – [Brookie] She likes bones. – [Marissa] She is going for the bones. Of course she is, she loves bones. – [Brookie] A lamb ear. – [Marissa] A lamb ear?
– [Brookie] A lamb ear. – [Marissa] Are you kidding me? – [Brookie] She went for the… – [Marissa] Oh! (laughing) – [Brookie] What is this?
– [Marissa] What is that one? Filled knuckle bone. – [Marissa] Okay, okay Daisy. Oh, she wants the jerky too. – [Brookie] Okay, this? Oh yeah, she really likes this. – [Marissa] This is heaven for her. Okay she just touched this. It’s like lock and block treats I guess. We gotta put like a time limit on her. – [Brookie] I know. – Let’s do like five minutes more. Yeah. Let’s go, Daisy. She wants to go out. – [Brookie] I mean. – Let’s go see the cats again. – [Brookie] Okay. She’s like I smell the cats. Look, it’s so cute. Oh he’s so cute. – Alright guys, she’s not… (clears throat) Whoa. She’s not doing much, she’s
just kind of walking everywhere. So we… Oh, this is where she
pooped, it still stinks. (Brookie laughs) Oh. What do they do about the smell? – [Brookie] I don’t know. – Let’s go tell ’em. Like it still stinks over there. Just by the way. Oh, she just touched another thing. – $20. – [Marissa] She loves the treats. Why are you so expensive, Daisy? – Oh, chicken flavored. – Oh I’m sure she really loves that. Okay. I say we go check out, and then we can go let her chew on her bones at home. Guys, there’s another dog in the store. It’s over there. Guys, the other dog that was here just pooped on the floor too. (laughing) They’re like oh no. It’s literally what we did. Oh they’re right there. Accidents are more common than we think. Awesome, thank you. – [Store Clerk] Have a good day. – [Brookie] You too. – [Marissa] We got it, Daisy. Let’s go home. Guys, that was a little madness
but we made it out alive. Alright so we’re gonna go back home, we’re going to give her
some of the things she got, see if she likes them. And we’re gonna show you some tricks and stuff that she does. So Brookie’s been working with her and trying to teach her new things. So we’re gonna go home and
show you guys her progress. Let’s go. – Okay what is Daisy doing? Like half of her body’s on the chair… Oh, she went down. Daisy. Daisy. Comment down below if you have a dog and what kind of dog is it? – [Marissa] Tell us on Instagram because the comments are disabled.
– Oh yeah. – Our handle is right here. Go go go. – [Marissa] Oh oh oh oh! What’s she gonna do? – [Brookie] She’s gone! – [Marissa] Is she gonna go this way? – [Brookie] No, she’s the other way. Sit. – [Marissa] Oh! – [Brookie] She loves it. – [Marissa] Okay guys we have her favorite treat out of everything. So they’re the little
like peanut butter balls that she picked out. – [Brookie] Sit. Or lay down. Here you go.
– [Marissa] She’s excited. No, no, no, no. – [Marissa] What the heck? She knocked over a plant earlier too. (dog howls) – Okay, here it is. Sit. Lay down. No. She’s so hyped up. (dog howls) – [Marissa] Daisy. What is that stance? (laughing) – No, no. Hey, hey. – [Marissa] Ow, that would… – Lay down, lay down. Lay down. No. Lay down, lay down. – [Marissa] She is crazy. – [Brookie] Okay, roll over, roll over. – [Marissa] Roll over, Daisy. – [Brookie] It fell out. Daisy, Daisy, it fell out. Okay ready. Lay down, lay down. Okay. Good girl. Lay down. (cheers) – [Marissa] Good girl. Good job. – She didn’t actually
rolled over but you know. Good girl. – That’s okay. Oh. (laughing) If any of you were wondering, these are the treats she likes. And she’s allergic to
grain and wheat so yep, these are the treats. Well Brookie is obviously
having a hard time getting Daisy to learn these new tricks. Rolling over, playing dead, playing fetch. Okay, fun facts about Daisy. She doesn’t play fetch and
she hates, hates, water. And like soccer balls or tennis
balls or any kind of ball. Like she is so scared
of all of those things. – [Both] Thanks for watching. – Hope you enjoyed the video. – Hope you guys enjoyed
this little segment of our dog Daisy picking
out things in Petco. And pooping. Anyways, we’ll see you next time. Bye.