– Lot of twists in this story.
– Yes. – He fell for her.
– Yes. – Don’t know what to do now.
– That’s why, torturing me. – Don’t know about pregnancy.
– We’re coming now. – He was stuck, can’t escape.
– He can’t escape. Sing along, don’t care him. Clap! Yes. Don’t leave. Hey! Just a minute. No, I’m in composing. Senior! Please, come. Boys, carry on. That’s it. What?
Are you coming or not? I’m coming. Wait.
What? Hey, I’m in a problem. You’re enjoying there. Sister, give me water to drink. Senior, Ramya came home
with her parents. Dreamt like that, senior. Sister, change your saree. Hey, don’t you let me
to have water? What can I do for it? I don’t know what to do, senior. I feel giddy. I’m afraid senior. See, one of the pregnancy test
result is negative and the other is positive. It’s dangerous for us,
if we still ignore it. Let’s speak to a
known doctor and conclude it. Is there any doctor
known to you? Doctor known to me? There is a doctor known
to my dad. – If we ask him…
– He’ll thrash us. Why are you getting me
caught to your dad? Senseless! Don’t do anything. I’ll speak to the doctor
known to me. Okay.
A doctor known to his dad? Take it. What’s this? If you take this pill,
your periods will become normal. Who said? Hi. – Does he know?
– I don’t know anything. Why are you humiliating me,
everywhere? What does he think of me? Is that the problem now? First, see how to
solve your problem. My problem? Ramya, we got this pill consulting
the doctor known to the senior. Take this pill,
everything will be normal. You aren’t like before, Prabhu. Hello, take this pill after food. If you don’t take this pill,
everybody will spit on you. I’m also one among them. Hey, what are you thinking? Nothing, senior. I feel guilty. Yes, we do wrong but doing
it right consulting a doctor. Don’t be afraid. I’m with you. Even the phone is ringing. Good time ahead for you. Stop aside. Let’s go after speaking. It’s call from the doctor. Good evening, doctor. Tell me. Did you buy the medicines
I said? – We gave her too.
– Got 5mg? – No, that’s not available.
– So, we bought 30mg. – 30mg?
– Yes, doctor. – You said she is 20 years old.
– Yes. If she take this pill. What will happen,
if she takes? She’ll bleed heavily
and get epilepsy. That means? She’ll get fits and die, fool. – Will she die?
– Die? Who? I don’t know if it becomes
a police case. I’ll switch off my phone. Why are you scaring as police? Hello! What happened? Tell me, first. Call her and tell not
to take the pill. Why, Senior? Listen me, first tell her
not to take it. What happened, tell me. Hey, if she takes this pill… If she takes? …Will bleed heavily and die. – Hey, what are you saying?
– I didn’t say, the doctor said. Call her. She is not picking up
the call at emergency. Call her. Ramya, pick up the call. – Doctor.
– Tell me. – Is Doctor there?
– He is in washroom. Ask him to be there. I’ll come along with
the police tomorrow morning. Hang up the phone.
I’ll come in the morning. What? She is not picking up. Then, why are you sitting? Take the bike. Oh, no! I just thought of
playing the match. – Go upstairs and inform them.
– What? Myself? Her family knows
I’m the house owner’s son. It’ll be a problem. – Then, move away.
– I’ll tell her. What will you say
if her dad opens the door? I’ll tell, If your daughter takes
the pill, she’ll die. Don’t speak like a goof. It’s gone. I heard the ambulance sound
in the corner of the street. Ramya would’ve been
admitted in the hospital. Tomorrow, we’ll be the sensation
in the media. – Damn sure, we’ll be imprisoned.
– Who will be imprisoned? Yes, you’ll go. – Why should I go?
– It’s you who changed the pill. You’re the first accused. Why are you talking so? Will I caress you for the idiotic
job you’ve done? It’s gone. I feel like getting
chest pain upon hearing you. – What did you say?
– I feel like having chest pain. – Chest pain?
– I feel like having chest pain. It’s chest pain. I feel like having chest pain. – Senior, come here.
– What? Sit down. Hey, my shorts. Leave me. I’ll take it off,
if you don’t sit. – Just like that.
– Wait. Spread your hands. – Spread your legs.
– For what? Very sorry, senior. – What?
– To thump you. Come on, my senior has
got heart attack. Don’t go, senior.
I’ll take care. Come on.
Hurry up. Ramya’s parents,
come out from upstairs. Senior act well. Come on. It seems he had left. Shouldn’t have his friendship, henceforth. Let me get up and run. Why are you looking at me,
like a coffin box? – What happened?
– Chest pain. – Hey, what are you doing?
– Chest pain. – Press him.
– Okay. Hey, press the chest. – You mean chest?
– Say, clearly. Dude, go ahead.
I’ll post it LIVE in fb. Hey, friends! A man is suffering
with chest pain in our zone. – Put likes.
– Say, Hi! Hey, it’s paining.
Leave me. Two thousand people
are watching you. Move away. Don’t take that tablet. What happened? – Heart attack, grandpa.
– Heart attack? Any heart patient is here? – No one here.
– No one? Yes, no one. – Look well and say me.
– No one? No one is here. That’s why, we need a
heart patient here. Look, how he’ll be relieved
from heart attack, in five minutes. You hold here. Hold his hands. Hold his head. Do you’ve water to drink? Bring it. What are you going to do? Open your mouth.
Open your mouth well. Swallow it. Oh, no! The tablet has been mistaken. Spit it. The tablet has been mistaken. What?
Has the tablet been changed? Yes. What’s that tablet? – It’s okay, leave it.
– Tell me. I bought Niagra tablet. It has been changed. Go away. See, how to solve your problem. My problem? – Hey, come and eat.
– Mom, I don’t want. Last night also
you didn’t eat. – What are you doing?
– Come I said, I don’t want.
I did your favourite dish. – Are you coming or not?
– Mom, I said I don’t want. Why are you irating me? Why are you shouting? I did your favourite dish. Just taste it. I don’t want food
or anything else. Oh! – Dear!
– What? Hey, you got suspension from
the college for six months… …and sitting idle at home. How dare you behave arrogant as
no one questioned you? Dare to yell her for
asking you to eat? – He asked me, isn’t it?
– If he asks you? There is a limit. I’ll thrash you. Hey, eat and go. He’ll eat outside.
Look at your work.